Prepping for baby's arrival! Is there a need to buy baby wipes and diaper cream? When to use these?

Prepping for baby's arrival! Is there a need to buy baby wipes and diaper cream? When to use these? Any recommendation which one is good ?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

Definitely yes. You will need them from the day you are discharged home from hospital. during hospital stay, most hospitals provide the wipes and diapers. Whenever you change diaper, you have wipe the area with the wipes, pat dry with clean soft cloth and put on the new one. You may need wipes to wipe your baby's face in case of any dirt etc too. We have been using Huggies baby wipes and Bello baby wipes, Desitin diaper rash cream and Earthmama diaper balm which was suitable for our baby. Pls stock atleast 5-6 packets of baby wipes and 1 diaper rash cream

Read more

Ofcourse you need those 2 items but doctor recommend to wash their butt with water instead of wipes!!! Maybe when at home , you can wash their butt then when going out can clean with wipes For diaper cream , apply only after you have clean their butt and private area as this is to avoid diaper rash Just a reminder to buy a diapers that have an indicator so its easy for you to know when to change your baby diapers because the indicator will change colour once the diaper is full Baby will grow fast so dont buy alot of newborn size diapers

Read more

Yes! Using pureen diaper cream and pigeon wet wipes, the red colour packaging. Cloversoft wet wipes are my fav actually but it's more on the expensive side. But at home I'll wash with water instead.

i recommend ceradan diaper cream and pigeon wipes..the best i used for my kids

Yes of cos! Do stock up lots of wipes!