Any quick snack recipe to share for family?

Post image
31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

It can't get any quicker than DIY microwave popcorn. If you don't want to use a microwave, a wok is fine as well. Throw in corn kernels with some butter for your own affordable popcorn. CLEAN EATING CARAMEL POPCORN INGREDIENTS: 1/4 cup almond butter or peanut butter 1/2 cup honey 8-10 cups popped popcorn DIRECTIONS: Read through the steps first so you know what you to. You’ll need to work quickly. In a small pot, warm the honey on high heat. Bring it to a boil. Let it boil up in the pot about 1 inch and then quickly remove from heat. Stir in nut butter with a whisk and whisk until smooth. Should be “pourable”. Pour over the popcorn and mix with a spoon. The mixture is hot, so don’t be tempted to mix with your hands. I learned that the hard way (Duh!!). Let it all sit and cool. To me, it tastes better cold. But that could just be me. Read more: http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean-eating-caramel-popcorn/#ixzz3zRMlRXGc © The Gracious Pantry. All rights reserved. Follow us: @graciouspantry on Twitter | GraciousPantry on Facebook

Read more
Post reply image