Alternative for water

Any alternatives for drinking water, as I've been drinking water everyday since I found out I'm pregnant (8 weeks now) and already getting sick of water until it makes me wanna throw up.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Juice but best if you blend them yourself since they will be more natural w/o added sugar like the store bought ones. Also, you need to drink a lot of water. Pregnant women need to drink 2L of water per day. This is also good if you have constipation later on when your pregnancy progresses. Or you can try infused water just add in a bit of lemon since it's acidic. Milo can too. Can also drink tea but limit to only 2 cups/day as it contains caffeine.

Read more

I had the same situation. I couldn't drink water till 16 weeks. you should try Ribena. dilute with water so it isn't too sweet. My doctor suggested to ensure that I am hydrated so doesn't matter what I drink. it could be soup or anything watery is fine. As long as you are hydrated. Ribena and juices helped for me. hope it helps! good luck!

Read more

Add lemon, lime , honey etc Sometimes I also add abit of Ribena I find drinking sparkling water also works

Read more

add some honey to ur water. it helps alot. I also cannot stand plain water 😅

Milo, 100% juice

TapFluencer

Milo?