After giving birth my son I thought that I could see some changes in him but there is still no improvement, I don't know how to live with him anymore and I am running out of patience. He don't like to listen to me and even he ask me and I advise him but he still do his ways, after which he find out that what I had advise is right then he can still tell me that what I said is right but he did not listen or follow, it just go on and go and repeat many times the same scenario, I just ignore as since after giving birth I had been busying with lo and didn't care much. He never failed to surprise me with things I hate or don't like, today he used the "铁打酒“ I don't know I spell correctly, he just apply in a air con room when lo is sleeping, so I just tell him you should apply that in an air con room and some more this kind of smell not sure if is good for lo to smell, I have heard lo smelling those mothballs and become like differently, so I am afraid of it, then he is unhappy and just get out of the room and sleep in the living room. Is really hard for me to communicate with him and I don't wish to anymore , I guess I am going to end this as I don't want to feel unhappy and I am not going to live like this for the rest of my life.

profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply