After baby was born, do you still using sexy lingerie for pleasuring your husband?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think it’s always good to wear it. It makes you feel sexy and turns your husband on which can lead to foreplay and some good sex. But I always change out of it before getting out of the room so the kids won’t see it. Just feel it’s not right for them to be seeing me in sexy lingerie. If one day they ever ask about it, I will tell them that sexy lingerie is supposed to be worn only by married woman.

Read more

It seems to me that it is a necessity just for a normal sex life. It's like an unwritten rule. The rule in essay writing is to go to a trusted service https://www.masterpapers.com/ to get a great result. It's exactly the same here.

VIP Member

I feel so bad for saying this. But wearing g-string makes me feel so uncomfortable. But i do try to wear nice matching lingerie so once in a while when my husband sees me, he won't see a tired out mum in granny panties

Absolutely we have “OUR” night every Saturday for the most part I wear something sexy and we have been married more than 10 years so seems to keep the marriage alive 👍

3y ago

lol, really? isn't it off topic?

100% dressing in sexy lingerie isn't just for my partner but it makes me feel sexy too!

Absolutely - being a mum does not make me lesser of a woman for my man. :)

Yes