Did you give less attention to your husband after your baby was born?

Share with us in the comments below.

Did you give less attention to your husband after your baby was born?
83 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

sadly, yess. we both agreed abt the issue. so what we have now is whenever its LO playtime, we 3 will be tgt and when LO is asleep at night, we try to cuddle and joke arnd for a bit. sometimes too noisy till LO wakes up 😂

No, because the one more pay attention to the baby is my husband. Baby is number 1 and I am nothing to him. I am trying to balance out the baby and our relationship. But he chooses the baby.

Unfortunately yes. But it’s for the good of the baby. I only have 2 hands and both are full caring for my newborn. My husband can have my attention back in future when baby is grown 😊

opposite for me as I need a lot of his help while I am recovering. nowadays we just spend time together with the LO, it's more balanced and promote bonding for all anyway

Nope! We were both engage in taking care of our baby. He is a supportive husband and he always make sure that we both enjoy every moment with our kids :)

Super Mum

Yes.. am glad my husband is understanding, and now that both kids have stabilised, we’ve been spending more time with each other again

Of course no time for him. That's the only sacrifice he's making when the baby comes, as compared to my sacrifices 😅

for sure, yes... fortunately, hubby himself is more engrossed with the baby than me... so it balances out...

Yup coz there’s only one of me and the child needs so much attention and care that I’m tired too.

Actually yes!! Both of us give our attention more to our children instead of each other now...