Morning sickness(Vomiting)

Any advice for morning sickness(Vomiting) ??? Still 6 weeks 4 days.

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had severe ms from week 6 to 11 (~20-30x of retching and vomiting a day). What I did: 1. Get nausea pills that is safe for pregnancy from GP cause waiting for gynae is too long. Just eat them as prescribed. 2. Eat small frequent meals. I make sure I'm only 30-40% full each time and force myself to stop to avoid over eating. 3. I ate bland food So if vomit it feels not as disgusting: oats with honey, 12 grains drink, dry crackers and fruits. 4. Suck on salty sweets or crackers when you feel nausea. 5. Sip water. I sip only 4 mouth of water each time with an hour interval. 6. Sleep and nap more because all awake moment is a torture. 7. Wear mask and carry vomiting bag if you need to go out. I was so sick to a point that I don't care about how others look at me anymore. 8. Sip on real ginger ale (cold) or ginger tea (warm). That's how I got through those horrible days. All tips only relieve the symptoms but it will never go away until baby says is enough. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Read more
4y ago

Same as you but Im still in these horrible days. From half of week 7th till now almost 13th. Not taking pills, try to bear with it. Scared of this day & night sickness 😭