Any effective tips to prevent "morning sickness" without the nausea/vomiting pills?

21 Replies
Write a reply

Ginger tea with honey.

lemon juice or citrus fruit juice. try not to be on empty stomach.. I feel more nausea when I'm hungry although no appetite

Hot tea with smashed Ginger and a slice of lemon in the morning. This helped me during the first trimester and I didn't rely on nausea pills. Freshly squeezed mandarin tea helped me as well, or your favorite form of vitamin C. I also found that bone broth and chicken soup helped with my stomach lining.

Read more

Try not to think so much about it, it works for me...

Eat fruits like banana, apple and have almonds.. Don't eat spicy food... Have a balance meal and have a soy or almond milk at night.. Have some oranges too but not much

It is a natural process , so enjoy it while it last

Take lemon or lemon juice any time you feel nauseous.

Hot water with ginger gal

The only thing that works for me is drinking hot soup especially chicken potato soup. Just one chicken leg, a few slices of ginger and one potato.

You can try to eat smaller meals few times a day. Besides that, maybe suck a sweet or sour plum. Sometimes oily and spicy food also aggravates, you may want to cut down on those food.