My 9 month baby is crying so much without any reason .... After feeding also she is always crying .... and she is playng only in my lap .... I'm so frustrated dr..... pls help me out

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, You please check as sometimes babies also cry because of colic. If this is new behaviour in her then perhaps it can be the fact that she might be teething or she just want you to be around. Babies do become clingy and there are these phases with kids. If you think health wise everything is going good with her then do not give into her tantrums as the habit Ghat you will inculcate now will go on to stay. 8f you will calm her down each time giving her the comfort of your lap, she would always want to be held. Rather than this you get a carry cot for her and can put her in it and carry her in whichever room you are working. This way she will be able to see you and will be less cranky. You can put rattles or other toys in the carry cot with which she can be engaged.

Read more

it seems that your baby is experiencing separation anxiety and wants to cling to you. this is pretty normal, and even though right now you may feel that your baby will never leave you for a moment, this will soon be fine. just comfort your baby the way she feels comfortable. keep her in your lap and play. talk to her all the time and assure her that you are around. try and place her next to you instead of always on your lap. when you do so, tell her that mamma is right here and hold hands if it makes her feel at ease.

Read more

at 9 months, all she wants is you :) be there with her and help her through this phase of separation anxiety. trust me, both my kids behaved as if they will never leave me for a moment. and now the elder one is in a world of her own, even as i ask her to spend more time with me :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-20213)

Some babies likes to sit on mother lap always might be she feels comfortable with u, try to make her play with sponge ball , sing rhymes and slowly make her to sit down , leave her in walker for some time ,.

Babies cry for many reasons. I feel u need to see a pediatrician. Only he can point out to the real reason.