7 Month Baby rolled off the bed. Landed on her butt, but she knocked her head against the cupboard while falling. She wailed for about 5 mins. No blood or any Injuries. It's been 30 mins - she's ok now. But a little cranky. Should I be worried?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Is the height of ur bed higher than the baby's height? If it is, then it maybe dangerous My boy fell off my bed which is higher than his height n bleed but he is able to drink his milk and when we went to Kkh, the dr told us to monitor for 3 days or get him admitted for observation. We chose the former. Look out for signs like vomiting n excessive slp. Make sure bb can drink well

Read more

Agree, just look out for sudden changes of behavior in the next 24hr period. But it's night, so maybe u want to check on baby in the middle of the night - if baby's night feed - all was well and normal. Now Cranky is normal caz still scared and painful a little.y boy just dropped off the sofa ytday head first - so far so good.

Read more

Monitor your baby for 24h especially if there is vomiting , prolong crying and excessive sleepiness . Although there is no visible words or injuries there may still be internal injury. But don't worry too much as babies are hardier than we think and their bones are softer so they don't fracture as easily :)

Read more

Don't need to be worried. My 3 year old fell many time off the bed.. but seems ok. My 7 month girl as well. Just need to monitor if she gets fever. They usually cry cos of the sudden shock