any tips for stuffy nose?

my 43-day old baby had stuffy nose for over a week by now. cried very hour or so due to his stuffy nose (longest he can go by is 3 hours). went to paed and given sterimar to clear his nose. tried garlic balm and EO but none seem to work. any other tips from mommies out there?

9 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Lepas spray guna sterimar, sedut hingus dia. Baby i dlu around same age kena flu. Then i refer pakar kanak-kanak, he did gave dropper untuk clear kan block kat hidung. But with minimum doses since ubat tu actly for kids 1 year +. Paling penting untuk mummy sedut hingus tu since baby xreti cara nak buang hingus sendiri.

Baca lagi
VIP Member

I usually put vicks over the sole of babys feet and put on stocking. And I also slice some onions and put inside the room. For me it works. Also try bathing baby in lukewarm water. After that you can squeeze out any liquid inside the nose using those squeezer for babies.. I hope it helps..

Have you tried garlic socks? https://shehanzstudio.com/2014/08/batuk-flu-rawatan-bawang.html/ Scroll to find about how to do garlic socks. I did for my son and I saw improvement after one night 😊

Garlic slice put with warm/hot water, make your little baby smell it by giving the aromatheraphy. It will helps a lot. Nurses and doctor from klinik hanafi teaching us..

VIP Member

After spray sterimar, kena sedut ya, kalau biar je lagi stuff hidung dia nanti.

Minyak kayu putih . Sapu kat dada dan belakang badan .

I use nasal suction equipment

Use sterimar

Take nebulizer