141 Replies

VIP Member

I am week 35 too. I'm having this tightening feeling in my tummy. Wanted to know if it's Braxton Hicks and all I see is Filipinos spamming in Tagalog 🙄 Please guys, if question posted in English take your Tagalog answers somewhere else.

Every mummy will have different experiences and not all will experience braxton hicks. I only have this for my 2nd child whc at first i thought i was already in labour. Little did i know it was just braxton hicks. Mind u, he gave me 2 false alarms. The feeling is tightening around waist area that comes with back pain, lower pelvic pain (for me, i had pain front and back) just like normal labour pain. But braxton hicks pain is not close to each other and will go away. Real labour pain will come in every 2-3 mins interval and very very strong. I gave birth to my boys at 39w, both of them 1st boy no braxton hicks, only 2nd boy at week 37 and week 38

Braxton hicks are irregular and infrequent contractions. It does not last long. It makes you feel uncomfortable because of the tightening of your uterine muscles that makes our tummy to become very hard. Braxton hicks contractions subside when you change your position. Hmm I think it usually last for few seconds to minute. Compared to true labor it has regular contractions and the pain grows stronger. The pain wont subside even if you change your position. Some first time moms do not recognize braxton hicks at all, you might feel it more often as you come closer to your due date. Take care mommy. 😊

VIP Member

im 35 wks and 3 days .. grabe braxton hicks nararamdaman ko pag galing ako sa pagg tulog then iihi ako tas biglang maninigas yung tiyan ko ng 15seconds i guess .. grabe sakit as in mapapa pikit ka ,sabi ko nga sa hubby ko jusko hindi pa to yung bonggang labor talaga ahh .. pano pa kaya pag talagang labor na super sakit talaga .. sana kayanin hehe .. goodluck saatin mga mommy pray and pray and kausapin si baby na wag tayo pahirapan manganak ..

ako halos araw araw kona nararamdaman yung sakit ng tiyan ko .. false labor daw to .. mag 37wks na ako bukas , pag ganito ba nararamdaman malapit lapit na manganak ? gusto kona din lumabas si baby kasi sobrang hirap na talaga ako :( tinitiis konalang sakit kasi lovr na love kotong baby ko ehh

I was 35 wks exactly last thursday and was admitted because according to my OB i was in preterm labor due to contractions detected during NST.. But i never felt pain during those "contractions".. Though on the other side, i was diagnosed with complicated UTI and had my cervix dilated at 1cm kaya aun naadmit tlaga.. But for those "contractions" i really insisted that its just false labor.. Saklap lang laki ng bill ko di pa man din nakalabas si baby 🙄

𝑆𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑦𝑜 𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑦, 𝑙𝑎𝑘𝑖 𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑘𝑜, 𝑡𝑝𝑜𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑎𝑘𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑎𝑠 𝑛𝑎 𝑎𝑘𝑜 𝑠𝑏𝑖 𝑛𝑔 𝑂𝐵 𝑘𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑝𝑤𝑒𝑑𝑒 𝑛𝑎 𝑑𝑎𝑤 𝑎𝑘𝑜 𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑘..

my tummy is 35weeks and 1day i got feel na parang may babagsak sa from inside my puson mabigat then ung pem.pem ko masakit na ewan tas balakang ko nasakit din minsan i dont even know kung UTI or something 😅 pero nag kacramp puson ko talaga yung mapapatigil ako sa paglalakad din hahawakan ko puson ko kasi mamapikit ako s kirot .. mga momshie na ka OCT.. ko should i stop working naba ? kahit EDD ko is Oct. 16 pa ..

UTI yan tilad sakin nasakit puson ko mahapdi

35 weeks and 5 days here no sign minsan naninigas pero bumabalik Lang din ulit sa dati hirap nga Lang pumwesto Ng higa haha Yellow and white discharge malikot nga Lang sobra c baby medjo mataas pa Rin sya lagi Naman ako nag lalakad .. Sana makaraos din Tayo mga momshy .. godbless ..

Every night, when I go to bed.. I have a hard time whenever I get up to pee. i feel mild-severe contractions on my lower abdoment and it hurts whenever i take a step. is that Braxton Hicks as well? anyone feels the same thing?

i feel that also, even when im turning into the other side of my position. 35weeks now

35weeks and 2days.. Oct3 ang due date ko ayun sa ULTRA SOUND KO, pero nagpahilot ako, 2 beses pa.. same sila ng sabi naka posisyon na si baby at di na sya aabutin ng Oct.. ngalay lagi ang pem2 ko pagkakabangon ko saka mejo masakit na din madalas puson ko kaya diko magawa maglakad lakad at feeling ko malalaglag si baby..

same here masakit ang pempem im relieve im not alone kala ko kasi anu na

I'm having BH tightening since before week 28 till now. Yes, it's an uncomfortable moments and it is also a type of contractions in medical term. if you speak to your Dr. They might want you to admit you in the hospital to have detailed checks to confirm if it's a false contractions and some say actual labor pain has many symptoms too other than this BH.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles