How Does Braxton Hicks Feel Like?

35 weeks now and have read about braxton hicks. However I don't seem to experience or recognise them? How does it feel like? Is it normal to not experience it yet at 35 weeks?

141 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

M feeling these contractions since 33weeks pregnant, m in my 34week now ,they are more likely tightening of the entire stomach from bottom to top ,it lasts for few seconds and then vanishes away ,I felt the same even in my initial second trimester as well..and now I experience this between every 2-4days of every week coming .

Read more
5y ago

Same here

Cant feel it yet..pero msakit na singit at mga balakang ko lalo na sa paghiga.. lmp ko nov 24, aug 30 ang due date pero sa huling ultrasound ko naging aug 12 na. Om on my 35th weeks na base sa lmp ko. pero sa last na ultrasound ko 37th weeks na si baby at 3.114kg. kya anytime dw pwede n ako manganak... Im now at 38th weeks.. sarado padin cervix ko

Read more

I’m 23weeks and experienced it as per my doc, the feeling I have had was full tightening of the lower abdomen area.. he told me it was normal to feel it once or twice per day but it also meant I moved too much and need to slow down and rest. If it is a normal baby kick, only part of the abdomen will harder instead of the whole area. Hope this helps

Read more
3y ago

Tightening is normal as baby is growing bigger and our tummy is stretching... BH is slightly different as it is like a mild contractions kind of feeling

35 weeks and 4days now..lagi masakit balakang ko at ang taas ng pempem ko😅dina ko makalakad ng ayos.. d kagaya nun nauna ko..ang alwan gumalaw kahit twins pinagbbuntis ko sept.28 due date ko pero sabi ng OB ko parang dna ko aabutin ng due at makakaraos na by 2ndwk ng sept....SANA NGA PO IN JESUS GUIDE🙏❣️

Read more
4y ago

same here. 35 weeks and 1 day naman. may masakit na part sa balakang pag tumatayo ang hirap na gumalaw din. first baby. sana makaraos tayo ng safe tayo at si baby natin mga maamsh

Hello to al Filipinos here, the post is in English kindly reply also in English. To be fair to those non-english speaking. At least they too can understand what you’ve shared. 🙂

8mo ago

The person who is typing in English yet you peoples reply in Philippines this is Singapore not Philippines 🙄

now im 35 weeks and 2 days, and i've been experiencing contractions already. halos minuminuto na ako kung umihi, sakit na balakang at yung sa may private part ko. at yung pag galaw talaga ni baby hahaha sobrang galaw na talaga eh

3y ago

Same tayo. Edd ko is dec 20. Masakit din sa private part ko and laging naninigas si baby.

Ive been having Braxton Hicks since week 25. I'm 35 weeks now. Tightening/hardening of the abdomen and lasts for about 30 seconds. It happens irregularly (no pattern), usually at night after a long day. It's irritating but not painful. It stops when i change positions (i.e., when i'm standing, i sit or lie down).

Read more
VIP Member

35wks here!🙋🏻‍♀️ based on my experience, feels like a firey sensation and menstraul cramps like feeling. includes tightening of my tummy. i think you should not bother too much if you dont currently feel it. hehe you're lucky that you dont. hehe! my ob made me bed rest until i give birth bec of it. hehe

Read more

It is the feeling of tightening in any part of your belly. I am 36wks and Ive been feeling it a lot lately. It's not really painful but it is somewhat uncomfy in a way. As long as the contractions do not persist for long and do not seem regular, you are not yet in the true labor phase.

It’s only happened with some pp.My friends never has it but I do have it every weeks after 32 weeks now I am 35 weeks.Its feel like contraction and pain in my lower abdomen and lower back during the night. For me It’s last around 1mins each time around3-4 time. So painful!but its start to relax after that.

Read more