Gestational Diabetes and Work load

33 weeks preegy here for the 2nd time, first born was last Oct 2013 🥰 my edd is sept 5,. but im hoping and praying for August 20. I can still do house choirs and bulk laundry, marketing/groceries and driving motorcycle at the same time. Last week also i was diagnosed for a gestational diabetes and my ob referred me to an internist doctor (wrong terminology i guess) for insulin, but i didn't do it because my mother is against for my insulin medication. Instead i monitor my blood sugar and start my diet. Any suggestions please or advice 😊 Thank you and more power 🥰

Gestational Diabetes and Work load
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Hi mommy. More on veggies, bland oatmeal and water. Iwasan ang sweets, small amount of fruit only and onting rice. Mas okay na rin ang brown rice kainin.

4y ago

Hello po mommy arianne, thank for the advice., As of last week dna po ako nag ririce, more on root crops (nilagang saging na saba at kamote) na po ako. Sa tapus yung water ko na iniinum nilalagyan ko ng lemon, okra at luya 🥰. Sa tingin niyo po mommy arianne ok lang na dna ako nag insulin? Thank you po ulit 🥰