my 33 months been nursing on one side and the hand is playing with my other nipple.. honestly is annoying cause the feeling it cause.. i told him many times not to touch but his hand still move to my nipple.. im hoping he self wean but seems to no avail.. what should i do? force him to stop or let him and tolerate? since he still is a baby afterall..

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

for me, my 9mo baby girl does that, but she is still small, i will however try to wear the nursing bra and cover the other side tt she is not latched on. alt, i pull my tee shirt down on the other side to cover. u could also wear those bright coloured teething beaded necklace so that he can focus on playing with the beads instead of touching you. you should disallow him from touching your exposed nipple as the mommy above pointed out, toddler already, no longer a baby. need to understand and learn. just cover up the other side and distract with a colourful necklace. cheers,

Read more
VIP Member

The touching of nipple, it happens to mine too. I believe it's the natural instinct of them? I told my 20mo that no touching of another one if you want to drink. It's ugly to do that too. As for weaning, are you ready to wean him and does the child show signs of weaning? If he does, you can consider by cutting down the latching session. Example, night time. I would give them 5mins of latch, i would said ok enough, time to sleep, i would pat him to sleep. It takes determination and patience too mummy. Hang in there

Read more

33 months old are able to understand simple instructions. I would not allow it in the first place. He needs to be corrected. Tell him to stop and do not allow him to do it at all. If he insist then you have to unlatch him. 33 months no longer a baby, toddler!

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-22877)