At 31 weeks, my baby head is facing up. Any ways I can do to help ensure baby is faced down as I strongly would like to go for natural delivery?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I also experienced the same problem when I was pregnant. I wanted to have a natural delivery and when I went for the scan it was a breech baby which I was very worried i talked to my baby always but still the baby was breech. Had to go for CS and lo and behold the baby had turned but it would be difficult to push since it was a big baby soo my dear you can't tell there might be a change

Read more

me too having the same problem.. hopefully our baby will turn the head go down.. this my second pregnancy.. i really want to give birth normally like the first child.. chaiyok3! we still have time to pray and hope for a miracle happen..

3y ago

It's normal.. My baby face facing down at 31 weeks..

VIP Member

I can't help much on that. One way is to talk to your baby daily about it. Tell baby that facing down is better for mummy and baby. So mummy don't have to be in so much pain.

VIP Member

Hi mommy. You can do this (kneel down, head on the floor) for some time. Do it often, eat lady fingers too. Try and talk to baby. It can be done. 👍

Post reply image
3y ago

dari awal pregnnat sy selalu buat mcm ni untuk bg perut rasa selesa tp still baby rajin brpusing2 lg . paling suka bby ni melintang dlm perut .. abes petua sy ijut dah ni ..

TapFluencer

there was an yoga post i learned that they said it help. doggy post. the thing is 31 weeks is still more time to go so you don't need to be stressed to much

Oh dear, I don't think much can be done. Try talking to baby and Sayang baby. I think that's pretty much. Got to leave it to nature. All the best.

VIP Member

i saw on one of the comments dito sa mga f discussions dito: place some music near your pelvis palagi kasi susundan daw ni baby yung sound at iikot sya

try yoga poses for turning breech baby (google online and u will find videos on that). i heard it really helps.

Try to bow from kneeling position so that forehead touches floor oftenly.

Doctors always recommend exercises to get the baby moving down words