Caregiving for Baby

My 3 months plus baby has colic, gas, reflux, cow's milk protein allergy, light sleeper, 'carry' baby, etc. Difficult to burp, feed and take care (even the PDs say it's tough). Taking care of baby full-time as first-time mum. With such sensitive, insecure and poor digestive system, is it a good idea to put to infant care now? Will Sparkletots or My First Skool be able to handle? Anyone has experience, suggestions or advice? (Both MIL and my mum are working, no intention to place baby under their care)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Maybe now is not the time for putting your baby in care of another person. It is best if you take care of him yourself, it is a special way to bond with him as well, since you stated in your post that he has digestive issues. It will greatly help him to cope up with that if he knows that you are always there for him. Also, a pediatrician can help with that issues. Better consult them. It is tough, but time passes by so fast. One day you will reminisce those tough times and you will get fulfilled thinking you passed and succeeded in taking care without the help of other people. You can do it momma! Good luck!

Read more
3y ago

Thank you for your advice and encouragement ☺ Will hang on and strive to manage better 😌