My 3 month old is always kicking punching and grabbing things. What is she really doing? Why does she move like that? (I assume it's normal since I see other babies do similar too) So fascinating.

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

She is exploring her ability to move her limbs and reach out for things and is happy. She will soon explore other movements as well. Give her some toys that she can play with. :)

VIP Member

Wow, she must be pretty active. It's a sensory process. You should be happy that she is progressing fast and well. Can give her some rattle toys to shake for sound.

she has just learnt something new and is exploring. perfectly normal! (: soon she will start putting things in her mouth out of curiosity and due to teething too

VIP Member

Wow... she must be looking pretty cute doing that :) Don't worry she is just playing. ..enjoy every moment with your baby. ...they grow up really fast.

VIP Member

it will be cool if we can post short videos of little one's growing up journey here on this app! I supposed she is exercising!!

She is playing and exploring it's normal just make sure she don't put small things in her mouth is part of growing up

this ur gal is very active . she is just exploring and maybe curious of her movement .

The age of exploration has started. Be prepare to baby proof your starship enterprise

Exploring her motor skills which is good and curiously to find out when grabbing

VIP Member

Cool!! An active and curious girl you have.