1st trimester pregnancy

My 2nd pregnancy. I having a very bad first trimester experience where I have not been eating well, keep having the feeling of vomiting / nause. Any tip on how I can make myself better. Feeling stress, sad, no mood to do anything. Hope to get some tips. Thanks.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am also in my 1st trimester. One of the things that helped me with my nausea is having only soup or liquids at night. I don’t take dinner. I just have a bowl of very nutritious soup or a glass of milk by 7pm. If I am hungry after, I just take a few nuts. In the morning, I don’t have nausea anymore. This may not work for everyone but it definitely helped me and improved my overall daily food consumption as I could have proper breakfast and lunch.

Read more

hi hazel,first time mum here. i experience the same till 2nd trimester. Best advise to take small meals and in btw snacking every 2-3 hrs. u can snack biscuits or fruits to fill your stomach. dont worry too much. talk to your hubby about your feelings and if it gets too much to cope sometimes with your hormone find things that can make u happy. eg watch bby videos or online shopping on bby products. thats what i do and i feel better. ❤

Read more
VIP Member

Hi Hazel, I think you shd look into having small meals/healthy snacks in between. Cereals, biscuits or fruits to at least fill your stomach.. You are not alone babe.. I went through the same. Things will get better eventually. 🤞🏽 Left my career at 8wks coz I can focus on anything but my morning sickness that stays throughout the day & night. Talk to your hubby. Ntg much he can do but at least there’s someone to rant to. It helps..

Read more
VIP Member

it's normal, try taking more smaller meals or snacks when you feel hungry