Pokka Ice Lemon Tea 1.5L

24 weeks and ive been craving ice lemon tea. Not that ive been drinking it everyday but once every two - three weeks or so. Sometimes i can finish the whole bottle in one day. Its bad i know :(

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I’ve been drinking teA-related drinks everyday, at least a cup. Dr says it’s ok, to not worry as long as it’s not more than 2 cups. Now and then I’ll have cravings for coke! It’s weird cos I’m not a coke person. So I do drink it, the zero sugar one. Just to rid of the craving.

Super Mum

Rather than a whole bottle in a day every 2-3 weeks, how about enjoying it over a week every alternate week? So that you get less caffeine/sugar in a day:)

VIP Member

Spread it out dear! I know it is hard to control pregnancy cravings sometimes, it helps to not even have it in the house so that you'd need extra effort to get it

VIP Member

I feel you but it’s better to drink in moderation due to the caffeine and sugar levels. Try to dilute it with water maybe?

VIP Member

Every 2 to 3 weeks is fine. Though 1.5 litre at one go is a bit too much. Maybe try diluting it so less sugar?

pure coconut water Honey Lemon& Cucumber Juice these drinks can really satisfy your quench

VIP Member

Drinks in moderate amount, take notes of the sugar level in ice lemon tea

Alamakkk... you make me crave for some now 😅🤭🤭🤭🤭

try making ur own and use stevia and reduced white sugar..

VIP Member

Please drink in moderation (: