4 Replies

Since he is 20 months old, maybe you can ask him why, and then persuade him to drink more of mama's milk? Or u can mix (I always do when I have not enough bm) bm with fresh milk in advance and give child care. My child says fresh milk tastes like ice cream maybe that's why your child likes to drink more?

If it's the taste, u might also want to reference this article. http://kellymom.com/bf/pumpingmoms/milkstorage/lipase-expressedmilk/

And since u have extra bm, you may also want to ask childcare if you can store in sealed cup and let him drink from cup during snack time in the late evening together with fruits, before you come and fetch him.

Yes continue to supplement with fresh milk. Alternatively you can consider fresh goats milk. Which is the closest to breastmilk.

Just wondering if I should give ebm even though he drinks less when it's ebm. I give about 150, but he drink half

Or maybe give less but more frequent feeds and see if he takes more?

Cc only feeds once a day :( but Mil reported the same even though she tried to feed more times I latch when with him.

Related Questions

Related Articles