3 month old drink how many ml & every how many hr

Hi mummies, just want to know how many ml of milk does your 3 month old drinks and every how many hr? For now i just follow the back of formula tin which is 120ml, sometimes im not sure if i should increase or not. Like sometimes 2.5hr he alr cry for milk, sometimes after feed he would cry a little. Im not sure to increase of just follow the back of tin. Plus he’s STTN, so his daily intake kind of decrease (480-600ml) compared to before he STTN.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy, im a FTM, my baby also 3 months alrdy. I always scare baby not enough so i will feed until he full, he will use his tongue to push the bottle teat away. I gave 100ml, 2scoop of aptamil for the past few weeks, started giving him 120ml, because i find that he start to get hungry faster... But, i encounter before, he throw up alot of milk , i suspect is because i fed him too much. So sometimes its very hard for me too, so i aga aga 2.5 or 3 hrs interval feed him.. i did not let him sleep through the night, cos he sleep late, i also woke up late, i feed him multiple times at night. Plus day time he also no sleep much, im worried he not enough sleep too. I asked my polyclinic doctors all say my baby is okay(weight n height is normal). You should bring up this issue with the doctor, they can advise u the correct thing , jiayou mummy!

Read more
4mo ago

Ooo.. thank you for the info :)

My LO drinks 140ml every 3 hours. He started to sleep through the night but I would wake him consistently at 12am for his feed and he would sleep until 6 or 7am for his next feed, which I would breastfeed. so he will take 6 feeds of 140ml + 1 breast feed per day. PD says it's OK as long as he is producing wet diapers and one poop per day or two. My LO pees like merlion, and poop like 3 to 4 times a day so I guess he's fine.

Read more
4mo ago

Mine just turn 3 months he is 6.5kg 😀