Baby not sleeping through the night

Hi my 1yr 3 month baby is still not sleeping through the night. He usually sleeps around 8plus, wakes up once between 10pm -12am (this one usually very quickly he will Sleep again) and usually wake up once more between 2-4am which usually will take about an hour to put him back to sleep. Then he will be fully awake around 6-7am plus. During the day usually he naps twice around half to an hour plus each time. Should I be concern he’s not sleeping throughout at night cos I notice his light eye bags and worries about his sleep affecting his growth. Anyone has similar experience?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How To Get Your Ex Lover Back Quickly & Permanently! Having my wife back has brought great joy in my life, this is one thing that I have always wished for in my life and I got it so easy through the help of Dr Mahlangu fix your broken relationship now He helped me get my wife back, just tell him your situation and he will help you… Here his contact E-mail: [email protected],whats-app: +27787390989. website :https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Read more

Its just a phase.. they will adjust to a longer sleeping pattern as they grow and develop more , ..my one year old naps @10pm wakes up @ 12am ..then will sleep @ 3am then straight through the night ... he also never misses his daytime naps @ 5pm till 7pm ..just dont worry too much..be patient with your growing little one ❤️

Read more
Super Mum

no worries at all. they'll sleep through the night when they're developmentally ready😊my 20mo hasnt been sleep through the night either. a 3-4 hours stretch of sleep is good enough.

Thanks for sharing with us