For your second pregnancy, how long did you take to conceive?

26 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

trying to have 2nd baby.. nov.26 ung first day ng last period q.. malimit 7 days ung period q.. ng try kme nung dec 9 .. at ayon s period tracker n ndownload q.. un ung araw n my high chance of getting pregnant.. im not sure kng january 4 or 5 aq ng pt.. ksi delay na.. pro negative ung result.. until now d p dn aq ngkkamenstration.. which is d p nangyare sken n gnto ktgal ung delay ko.. hmm need ko b mg try ult mg pt.

Read more
VIP Member

when my first child was 11 mnths old... i got pregnant again.. but it was a misscarriage. then when she turn 3 i gave birth. when my 2nd was 11mnths i got pregnant again,but misscarriage. when my 2nd turn 3 i gave birth to my 3rd.. so i guess every yr 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Read more

It took me 3 years. :) well i guess it is because i was using protection and really afraid of having a second child. Then again, i did not use protection often though. Haha. Still i believe its all up to mother nature? I have friends who conceived a few months later as well.

For me , i waited for 4yrs gap then start trying to conceive eventhough we had often intimacy but found that i was pregnant after 4yrs...every little journey was worth it

I took about 8 months as I was still breastfeeding while trying to conceive at the same time. My menstrual cycle was quite long at 32 days instead of 28 days.

We waiting 2 yrs later until 2017 before trying to conceive. Tried for 1 mth and hit jackpot. Didn't expect to hit jackpot so fast..

Me? I take 8 years to conceive my second child..and now my second child is already one year

6 months pp and trying for #2. bought the ovulation kit to increase chance though.

what must you do even if you have a implanting and you get pregnant

after my 1st baby I pregnant accidently in 6 month when my girl was 6 months