Is your child a good or bad TV addict? Which are his favourite Indian shows?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry, for being a little outdated, but does good TV addict mean that he sees just at the time she is allowed to? If so, then yes, he is a good addict. He has a set time for watching and he sticks by that. He doesn't watch any shows, just cartoons. His favourite Indian cartoon series is Chhota Bheem. There is no other Indian cartoon that he sees. But others are; Pokemon, Tom and Jerry, Mr. Bean and Doraemon.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12828)

VIP Member

I am not a parent yet but have seen my aunt setting a specific time for her child to watch TV so he doesn't get very affected by it. She also has restricted him with watching specific things only on TV.

When they were younger my kids would watch cartoons for around half an hour daily. I never let them become addicts. Now after having grown up a bit they hardly watch TV.