101 Replies

Hi younger self!! I know what you are doing is not what you wanted, but do it anyway it is for your future. Be stronger and don't be scared to ask for help you don't need to carry the burden all by yourself. You will not be this young forever, chose to have fun and be with people who has the same goals as you. Trust your guts, you were always right. Be braver and know that you are important,really smart, loved, and that you are someone elses happiness do not let anyone make you feel any less, you are worthy. You will be successful do not doubt yourself. The family that you will have is so beautiful and your husband is more than what you could ask for.You will have two kids but do not be overwhelmed, they bring so much joy to the both of you. Him and your kids will make you feel so contented, but you have to start healing yourself now so that you are ready when you meet them. So do that you don't have to shed the silent tears every time you don't feel worthy of the love they are giving. You are so worthy of everything. We are loved. Start being happy now, not later. Take care always

Hello, younger me! Gusto ko lang sabihin sa iyo na kung masaktan ka man ni Throi, wag kang magpapacomfort kay Angelo. Wag mo siyang pansinin. Focus mo atensyon mo sa studies and friends mo. Makipag-kaibigan ka, palawakin mo yung group of friends mo. Kahit paunti-unti, i-build mo yung self confidence at tiwala mo sa sarili mo. Wag ka din magpapaligaw at makikipagjowa sa JC ng name. Higit sa lahat, kung may makilala ka man na Leo sa una mong work o kahit saang restaurant, wag kang magpapaligaw. Wag mo siyang pansinin. Itigil mo yang landi mo. Focus ka sa work at sa self-growth mo. Matuto ka din bigyan ng halaga yung sarili mo. You are worthy. You are loved. So don't give up on yourself. I love you, self. Kapit lang sa mga darating na problema, kaya mo yan. 🥰❤️

To my younger me😊, I know you're happy and contented now, even much better cause God blessed you again with another babylove today. You've been fought so well from all obstacles. You are brave that you surpass the trials in life. Life is too short spend it well with your families and loveones. Learn from your mistakes and don't let your past control your present. You are you. You are unique and imperfect but I am proud that you always choose what's the right thing. Stay focused on serving God. Give Thanks in everything, in worst and good times . God above never forgets you. He will never leave you and He loves you so much. Remember that.😊😘

VIP Member

Hi. Kamusta ka naman? Siguro nag eenjoy ka kakapractice nyo ng sayaw, wag ka mag alala pag tanda mo makakasayaw kapa din naman, pero ienjoy mo yan kase pag ka panganak mo magkakadoubt kana kung kaya mo pa. Enjoyin mo yung mga araw na di mo pa ginagastos sarili mong pera, kase darating ka sa point na medyo mahihirapan ka. Mag start kana din mag ipon, napakadameng pwedeng mangyare mas maiiging handa ka. Wag mo stressin sarili mo sa isang lalake, darating ang tamang tao sa tamang panahon. Lahat ng bagay makukuha mo, di mo kelangan magyabang pag may sobra ka. Alagaan mo sarli mo, magpalakas ka, kase ikaw lang din makakatulong sa sarili mo ❤

to my younger self, stay in your first company. it will give you much benefits as time goes by. you just have to wait patiently. explore and enjoy while your young. invest in your future. start with getting an insuravest and mp2 once you get regular on that company. everything will be different if you have made this choice. you'll be more successful and ready in the future. save for an emergency fund. once you're all set and ready, get married and have your own separate house together with your husband. everything will be different if you choose this way. live happy. love, old self

hello self sana ok kalang😢 kaya muyan .. kahit anu pagod huwag susuko para sa mga anak mo.. magtiwala lang lagi nanjan ang panginoon para gabayan ka.. lalu na sa mga problema.. malalagpasan natin yan.. lagi lang masaya at maging mabait sa kapwa tao😊 hmmm! magpaganda ka gawin mo kung san ka masaya.. wag ka ma insecure sa mga bagay.. alam ko gustu mu maging maayos ang sarlili mo hindi mu lang nagagawa.. pero darating din ang panahon nayon.. maayus mo din sarili mo❤ ingat lagi self alam ko marami nag mamahal sayo☺❤💕

Things are bad, I know. You'll feel so bad that you just want to end it all, but don't. Things will get better. In time you'll learn to love yourself so much that you won't settle for anything less. You'll find someone who treasures you so much and everything you're going through right now would be worth it. Pursue your passions. One day you'll find yourself already a mom of two and it would be surreal. But it is real. We'll finally have our own family with the one we love and who truly loves us. Hold on ❤️

1. Enjoy living while you’re young. Live on your own terms and pace. 2. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, instead own it and learn from it. 3. You’re bright, let it shine through and do not let anyone dim your light. 4. You are enough. 5. Fall in love, get hurt in the process. That’s okay, you’ll learn from it. 6. Don’t stress yourself with people/things that do not matter. Focus on positive energy all the time. ❤️

To my younger self, Please love yourself first, wag magmadali sa buhay at maging mapusok. Pwedeng magkamali, pero just learn from your mistakes girl. Wag na magmahal ng maling tao.. Follow your parents, especially your mom. Hug her as tight as you can, because few years later she will die of some car accident and your heart will be broken until now. Follow your dreams, chase it! ❤️ Maybe we have some regrets before, but now i know you will be happy with your husband and 2 gwapitos! ❤️

Hi young Ruth! Enjoy mo lang ang high school at college life mo pero sana wag mo hayaan sarili mo na hanggang dyan ka lang, I know you can do more kahit ang dami dami nilang sinasabi na masasakit na salita. Wag mo intindihin yung mga boys na nanakit sayo, darating yung lalaki na tatanggapin yung buong pagka tao mo at mamahalin lahat ng bagay at tao na mahal mo. Don't lose your passion, keep the fire burning within you.

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles