Is ok of having sex with your partner while you’re pregnant ?

Yes and why? No

10 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

yes ok lang po eto po nagsearch ako para mas accurate ang reason po Does sex during pregnancy harm the baby? No, a baby isn't hurt when a pregnant woman and her partner make love. The amniotic sac and the strong muscles of the uterus protect the baby, and the thick mucus plug that seals the cervix helps guard against infection. During intercourse, the penis doesn't go beyond the vagina, so it won't reach the baby.

Magbasa pa

Actually aq 1 to 3 mons. Pinag bawalan muna kmi ng ob ko mg contact...reason ni ob pinapakapit ng maayos si baby.. 4th mon. Pinayagan n kmi mg contact khit twice a month daw.. Kso hnd nmin sinunuod payo ni ob ng contact parin po kmi😜 hehehe

yes, safe naman siya. nakaenclosed naman kasi sa amniotic fluid si baby tsaka mas firm ang cervix opening mo pag buntis. Un nga lang be cautious na lang pag ginagawa ninyo, kasi baka mairritate ka after doing it.

Sex should be avoided in the first and late third trimester. That said, if you are gentle and both are equally interested, you can proceed cautiously

yes its safe as long as ur pregnancy is not high risk, i mean u can still. enjoy and experiment during. sex but consider po the bb safety

we do it regularly even when I was pregnant until the last few days of my pregnancy😊

Ok naman po hehehe pero masakit po pero Sabi nila nakakatulong naman po yun

yes. if not high risk. also, it helps you to induced.

sayang Wala Asawa ko nasa ibang bansa 😞😞😞

Sometimes. It hurts a bit though