Year end vacation with 2 kids... any ideas for location around delhi ???

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi You can go to Sariska. There you can take your kids to jungle safari and if lucky can see a tiger as well. Do the booking for the resort prior as there are not many options available. There is a palace there where you can stay. The room starts from 10000 Rs per night. There are other options too. If went to budget then you can book the tourism resort as well. Apart from this you can also go to Neemrana Fort. You can also go to Jim Corbett, Landsdown in Mussorie if you have 4 days in hand.

Read more

Hey, You can go to Alwar, Neemrana Fort, Bharatpur, Rishikesh, Jim Corbett, Lansdowne, Dundlod. I am sharing a link with you, and you can get the details about the places I mentioned. Pick up the one that suits you the best. But make sure to carry woollens as it is going to be very cold in the Hills during this time of the season. http://www.weareholidays.com/articles/weekend-getaways-from-delhi/

Read more

As Shimla just got a white Christmas I think u should try taking Ur kids there for a white experience. Or places such as Manali, dhanaulti and even landsdowne will be fun