How to Balance Your Life as a Working Mom

Hello working moms! 👋 As a working mom myself, I understand how challenging it can be to find balance between work and family. That's why I'm excited to invite you to an empowering Q&A session where we'll discuss practical tips and strategies to help you manage your time effectively and reduce stress. Join me, Ms Lilian Ong, Director and Registered Counsellor of Wellness Journey Pte Ltd., for an insightful and inspiring discussion. 📲 Don't forget to leave your questions in the comments section - I can't wait to answer them during the expert session. See you there! 👩‍💼👩‍👦‍👦💡🗣️

How to Balance Your Life as a Working Mom
46 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

hello👋 I'm a working mother and have one kid on an Autism Spectrum, daily routine is very hard. I couldn't have time for myself and for my husband. Were busy focusing right now on our child's progress. It is very very hard. I know not everyone can understand my end. Any encouragement for an Autism parent?

Read more
12mo ago

yes, parenting children with special needs is even more challenging! lots of self compassion, support each other, find support groups in ASD resource centres. Learn from special needs therapists how to understand your child's world and adapt your parenting expectations and strategies. Over time, your child will learn through your patient guidance. Of course, in order to be patient and implement the strategies well, you need to take care of your own wellbeing. That's why it's important to learn to manage your own inputs (self-care, positivity, support) and outputs (caregiving duties, work, anything adding pressure/stress or draining you of energy).