Baby Gym

Hi all. Just wondering if we really need to get a baby gym for our LOs. Any mums out there who opted not to get one? My LO is 3 months old. But i do not want to accumulate so much stuff as my apartment is small. What are your thoughts?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Mine was given to me free, so I used it. Was useful to me because it could entertain my little one for at least half an hour (which was quite precious 😂), and mine’s the sort that you can collapse to store away quickly, so it’s also good. But of course, it’s not a must. If you have a safe place to put baby in to play, that’s enough:)

Read more
VIP Member

I don't think its compulsory.. it's a good to have item, but as long as you are using other ways to stimulate your baby's senses then it's fine to not get a baby gym.. the baby gym I own is just in the corner of her room now. 🤷‍♀️

TapFluencer

It's a waste of money to get it. I bought one that cost 159 use for 1 month now in store room. Baby gym really not necessary.

VIP Member

I used a hand me down.. but not much use, after he learnt flipping it's like white elephant already

My LO is 3 months+ old and I did not buy her a baby gym. I just let her play on the playmat.

VIP Member

Did not invest in any and my kids grew up ok...

not necessary, my LO hates it. hahaha