Let your kids be creative

https://www.instagram.com/p/By1PtLQJ01N A child's creativity is more than just a form of entertainment -- as cute as it may be. It's also a sign that he can solve problems, entertain himself, and explore the world in his own wonderfully unique way. Creativity enables children to be flexible and resilient and I believe that this is an important lifeskill because we can't predict what challenges our children will be faced with over a lifetime. We can only provide our kids with the tools to work through them. I leave gaps in my kids schedule and let them be creative in free form activities. I always have something inside my bag from notebook where they can scribble, to pens and crayons and now, I found an additional tool which is the @4dgummy_ph it is perfect for travelling too as it comes in a handy pouch. By the way, that is a car and a trampoline according to the kids, so let it be a car and a trampoline ? Let your kids Sit back and let them create their own imaginative play. #4DGummy DISCLAIMER: NOT suitable for smaller kids

Let your kids be creative
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
TapFluencer

Nice!4d gummy bricks

VIP Member

ano po yan..