Maintain your kids’ healthy skin!

Always happy with Cetaphil, never disappointed, my husband and eldest son have sensitive skin and their products just made my life easier. We’ve been using Cetaphil since our eldest had an ugly heat rash on his back at a dermatologist's suggestion. It's been 2 years now and we are still using it for his evening bath. Giving him the 5-Fold Protection from Cetaphil Baby consistently makes me feel at ease: 1. Gentle — cleanses skin and non-irritating 2. Soothing — provides comfort to baby skin 3. Hypoallergenic — maintains baby soft skin 4. Moisture Seal — keeps baby skin hydrated 5. Skin Barrier — protects and maintains natural skin barrier The gentle ingredients in Cetaphil Baby are safe to use on our kids’ delicate skin. That’s how we can give our kids the #HealthyStartBabySkinDeserves. My boy has longer thick hair and it leaves his body clean even for more than a day. By the way, if your kids have ezcema-prone skin, you can use their Cetaphil PRO line. It specifically made for disease compromised skin. Worry no more, mommy! #cetaphil #CetaphilBaby #CetaphilbabyDailyLotion #cetaphilpro #CetaphilbabyGentleWash

Maintain your kids’ healthy skin!
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Thanks for sharing Mommy Kate! Cetaphil is our trusted brand too!💙

VIP Member

We love Cetaphil too! 💙