43 Replies

Let me tell you, life without a husband or a wife is a real mess for everyone. I am so happy to get my husband back through Dr Mahlangu the help of who cast a spell that brought him to me. My greatest surprise was that period after the Doctor prepared the spell for me, my husband who has abandoned me just to be with another lady, after 7 years of our marriage, my husband suddenly developed a sudden hate for me just because he found another new love, this woman came to matter and destroy our relationship between me and my husband and my life became miserable, and I thought there was no hope for me, everything became meaningless to me, because the one I love so much has abandoned me for another woman. I was becoming increasingly despondent and I thought that was the end of life. It was not until I saw a post on the internet one faithful day about drwava how he cast death and love spells, I decided to contact him to see if he can truly help me, he did it perfectly by casting a dead spell on this woman who try to take my husband away from me, and also cast a love spell on my husband, immediately after 4days my husband came apologizing that he was sorry for everything that he did to me, that he never knew what came over him, that was how my family came to be united again. Big thanks to drwava the spell caster, for making me a happy woman today. Contact him if you need his assistant because I know he can also help you.whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :drmahlanguhome@gmail.com Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

I want to share my experience with the world on how I got my love back and saved my marriage. We were married for 7 years with 2 kids. We had a little misunderstanding and she moved out of the house and went ahead to file for divorce. I pleaded and tried everything but still, nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster Dr. Mahlangu who eventually helped me out. I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice. He did a reunion spell for me and asked me to do some certain things which I did according to his instructions. Within 48 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she discontinued the divorce case in court, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. The kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news. I just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there needs it.You can contact him via:whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :drmahlanguhome@gmail.com Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

I am here to tell the world of the good works of Dr Mahlangu. My name is Ora am from the UK.. My man left me and my kids for another older woman. It was not so easy for me.. I love my husband so much and I did not lose hope and I kept praying and God finally answered my prayers...i searched online for a spell caster to help me unite me and my lover back forever and i saw so many testimonies of how DR Mahlangu has helped so many people online and i decided to give her a try … I contacted her and explained to her.She told me not to worry that she will bring back my man within 24 hours. He consulted his powers and assured me not to worry . She did her work and cast the spell and to my greatest surprise, my husband came back the same day begging and crying just as Dr Mahlangu said. He begged me for forgiveness and he promised never to leave me for any reason. We are happy and we live together as one. Contact Dr Mahlangu now and be happy forever. don’t lose hope and good luck.. whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :drmahlanguhome@gmail.com Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

My Husband broke up with me after 4years of relationship. It started from small misunderstandings after which he told me that it would be good to take a break, which I think turned into a breakup. He no longer looks for me, he blocked my number and people said they saw him with another woman, this brought tears to my eyes because we are about to marry, I searched for help when i came across this spiritual man called Dr Mahlangu who have helped many people having relationship problem, I talked with him about my situation and he describe to me the process to get back with my lover, I followed his instructions and today I'm happy because my man came back after 5 months of breakup and we are happily married now. If you need the help of a spell caster for any kind of relationship problem contact Dr Mahnlangu for a lasting solutionwhataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :drmahlanguhome@gmail.com https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

I am very happy for contacting Dr Mahlangu who helped me to get my ex husband back from another woman after 3 years of separation. I am very happy because I never believed in spell casting and contacting spell casters to solve my problem but after 3 years of separating from my husband being single, I had to contact Dr mahlangu after I read about him online and how he has been helping people. I am very glad I did. My husband came back to me within 48 hours, begged me and the kids who needed their father back with them and I am very happy. I found this man through testimonies that he can solve pregnancy and love problems that is why I contacted him to help me and within 48 hours my husband came back home and we are living happily together. whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :drmahlanguhome@gmail.com Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

Hello my name is Elizabeth Evans I'm from USA,New York i want to testify of a great and powerful spiritual spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 3 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 4th week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Dr Mahlangu who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did everything he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Dr Mahnlangu can help you whataspp : +27787390989, E-mail :drmahlanguhome@gmail.com Website https://www.drmahlangu-home.com

it depends on the situation i’d say. i would want my partner to agree with me, just because

She's mostly right. Which is what makes me always want to be a better man.

Hahaha toughest question to answer. Both options can be wrong also 😂

Can't disagree on this. I don't want to sleep on the couch 😭

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles