Why is the Ju ju be so popular?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I love how spacious and organized the bags are. The compartments are just right for me to slot my things in as I tend to be an overpacker at times. They also have various designs to fit the likes of mummies or even toddlers. They have kiddy ones and classic ones to cater to most people. They are also light enough for babywearing or conveniently they have hooks to easily hang on the stroller.

Read more

I suppose it's because Jujube products are the current It-bag in the world of baby/diaper bags. There are designs to suit different tastes and they often collaborate with other brands (like Hello Kitty) to draw in more hype. Aesthetics aside, Jujube bags are not only stylish, they are very functional. They are great gifts for all new mothers.

Read more

My mommy friend has a jujube bag. According to her, the designs are versatile and it doesn't look like your typical diaper bag. Not only that, it has various compartments which are perfect for moms who are into organized manner. Plus, there's an insulated compartment too.

Roshni, do you own any jujube bag?

8y ago

haha... then u should try to get one n use it. then u will know the answer.

it is a magic bag.

Post reply image
8y ago

hahaha... quite true