Who thinks suggesting for play date's is a good idea for parent town? Thinking out loud, to benefit both mom and lo.

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was thinking maybe not for strangers. But we could build up a community? There is a site in singapore which has play date group for moms. They do it once a month for different groups. Also perhaps it could be an outing to jacobs ballas or even the museum where they have free story telling. It is still a random thought. Would it be worth considering?

Read more

Sounds dangerous cos the host will be opening her house to strangers and safety will be a major concern cos no one knows each other and anything can happen. I wouldn't feel safe bringing my LO to a stranger's house to play with other strangers' LO.

VIP Member

Would be great if Parent Town able to 'book' a indoor playground down. Exclusive to Parent Town for a day! Kids can have fun. Parents can chill and chat with other fellow mummies and daddies

Ian's mommy posted that Spring Maternity would like to sponsor their function room for mom gathering in Dec. Maybe can consider that option of really intend to organize one