Who is on extending breastfeeding and how do you manage it?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i had breastfed my elder one till she was a few months over 2 years old. i honestly wanted to continue for as long as she did, and she too wanted to continue. but i got infections around the nipple area as she would bite me, and as a result had to forcefully stop. i did not find it too tough as by then she was mainly having other foods and the BF was more of a comfort thing, about twice in the day and once at night.

Read more

I work from home that's why it's a bit convenient for me to feed them any time they want, at the same time challenging kasi they would demand for milk literally ANY TIME of the day. I breastfeed them while working or doing other chores. They can adjust whatever position naman e kasi sanay na sila. :)

Read more

Iba iba ang position na gusto ng daughter ko when feeding, unlike before na cradle lang. So may times na kahit outside kami, nakaupo sya when feeding. Kaya good investment for me ang maternity blouses and bra lalo na ngayon na ayaw na nya magpacover. At least pag nagfifeed kami, hindi halata.

I am, and it's kinda challenging for me already. He would still ask for dede even we're strolling at the mall or eating out somewhere. And ayaw nya magpacover. hehe I just let him be since I don't see any signs that he is weaning any time soon.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-19211)

me and i love it. i don't care what others say, my child, my body, my way, my rules. the key is your own comfort level.

I'm breastfeeding my baby for 16 months now. It's quite normal for me since I work from home.

I love breastfeeding my son, it's so easy and i have no intentions of stopping.