Who does your baby look like?
Voice your Opinion
Mum
Dad

35724 responses

218 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I read in a science book once that generally,physical appearance are derived from fathers while intelligence is mostly inherited from the baby’s mother.

Sad to say lahat sa papa nya 🤦 ako nag dala ng 9 month pag labas kamuka ng papa nya wala manlang sakin ni isa tapos baby boy pa 🤦 pati kilos sa papa padin 😂

momshies,sinong baby meron G6PD...breastfeed ako mg3month pa lang baby ko..kung anu ang bawal sa kanya like beans hindi ko din ba kakainin..pls.advice..thanks alot

I heard a lot that baby girls is the female version of their dad, baby boys is the male version of their mom.. sometime its really true 😂😍❤️

biglaang lockdown kasi nung naglilihi ako eh kaya sarili ko napaglihian ko gustong gusto ko lagi makita muka sa salamin. 🤣

VIP Member

I must say that most of the time, mummies are just the womb provider. so many of our babies look more like daddy!!

He used to look like his daddy but now that he's growing, he'a starting to look like me. Mommy is so happy!

VIP Member

whenever I see my baby all I see is a li'l version of my husband from the top of his head to the sole of his feet..

head to toe, sa papa niya. kahit buhok niya at daliri sa paa, sa papa pa din niya. ilong at bibig lang sa akin 😁

Mixed na mukha ang nakikita ko sa mukha nya.🤣mukha ko, mukha ng tatay nya,ng father ko, ng father in law ko.😁