While my 2.5 year old son is not diagnosed with eczema, he has very sensitive skin and when he gets mosquito bites, he keeps scratching his skin until they bleed and the scars don't heal. Doctors has given him medicine and steroid creams. Is there any other method to stop his scratching and/or itch, and ultimately heal his scars faster?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

You may find this article useful: http://www.primephysiquenutrition.com/what-are-the-best-body-moisturizers-for-eczema/ The writer managed to overcome her eczema problem and in the article is a list of products she recommend for moisturizing, easing itch and healing scars. Worth taking a look. :)

Read more

try using coconut oil, my boy has similar issues too. but he is super sensitive to heat, dirt and eggs.

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil won't go wrong. It has multiple purposes. You should check out the benefits.

VIP Member

i like to use SOOV ointment. It's cooling to soothe to itch yet it helps to reduce scaring too

I have very sensitive skin as well. I usually apply mosquito repellent everywhere I go.

Apply coconut oil for him It really works. It will help keep the skin moisturiserized.

calamine to soothe the itch. Aloevera to heal the skin