10 Replies

Hi there, the best way to buy the most suitable baby carrier is to test the carriers with your baby before buying it. Do NOT just Google “top 3 baby carriers Singapore” and make your decision from there. Because expensive does not means better. For myself, we visited a carrier professional who has multiple carriers which we tried one by one. And on this particular carrier, my baby slept in it, while he cries on the rest. We then make the decision appropriately and I advise you to do the same. Remember: Popular does not means it’s good. Expensive does not means it’s good. Every baby is different. Let your baby try then decide.

VIP Member

For baby carrier, please get an ergonomic one. Getting the wrong carrier might affect your baby’s hip also. I really love my tula, doesn’t give me any backaches etc. But you might want to try and see which brands suit you. There is a sale at bove now, you can try out the baby carriers too ◡̈

I hope this article helps: https://sg.theasianparent.com/all-about-baby-slings-understanding-everything-about-baby-carriers

Thanks. :)

I'm using ergobaby 360 for my loved one. Must try to know if it fits your baby!

VIP Member

Ergo 360! Suitable for infants till toddler. And can use in 4 different positions :)

Ergo Baby 360 can use from birth and up to at least 15kg. Quite comfortable.

Ergo baby omni 360 seems to be the best choice for us

VIP Member

I use tula ftg. Soul anoona is not bad too!

we use Korean brand Pognae. so far so good

Ahh I see. Okie thanks!!

Thanks all mummies :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles