Sensitive Pregnancy test

Which pregnancy test do you ladies notice are good for very early detection? Any to avoid?

99 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi tanong ko lang po maari bang ma buntis ang isang babae december 4 kakatapos ko lang dinatnan at dinatnan ulit ako ng december 12 pero hindi naman sya dugo itim ang lumabas

VIP Member

I think all the available pregnancy kit test is very accurate. Just the branded one is so expensive but give the same result. U may buy 2 to double confirm before you see gynae.

pwd na po Kaya akong mag PT khit 31 pa po ako mag period nkakaramdam na po kci ako Ng mga sign makikita na po ba ??? mag positive na po ba ?

May recommendations po ba kayo kung anong pt maganda gamitin? I've been using sureguard and it's says negative. Though I've experienced some symptoms.

The best would be First Response which you can get from iHerb and the second would be Clearblue which you could get from Watson/Guardian.

VIP Member

*Clear blue* can detect 4days before actual period. And watsons brand only able to detect 2days before period but giving a very light line.

I used the cheap strip test with my first urine on 9DPO, got positive. Then used Clear Blue digital to test again to confirm :)

Post reply image

Hello ilang araw po ba ang normal spotting? Ako po kasi parang guhit guhit lang pero twice a day. Pang 2 days ko na po.

I used the dollar tree ones both times I found out I was pregnant and got positives , the day of my missed period

VIP Member

I used this to test 1 day before my period was due, maybe you can try too :) otherwise clear blue is definitely perfect.

Post reply image