13 Replies

for newborn, I'd recommend stretchy wrap or woven wrap. Definitely not those bulky carrier like ergobaby etc(more suitable for 3mo onwards). konny shd be ok but you have to get the right size or you can choose their new addition konny flex which is adjustable. I've been a user for the above mentioned including manduca and I'll be trying konny this time round. if you babywear correctly, there is no way your baby will cry because it is really comfortable. baby's leg must be in " M " position, baby's forehead must be close enough for you to kiss without you bending down. Their face should be resting on your chest, not your breast.

Personally I don’t recommend using a carrier if baby’s neck isn’t strong yet. I started using when baby is almost 2 months old. My baby hates ergo baby but enjoys being in a konny. Initially he hated being in a carrier in general but slowly got used to it within the next few times. I just let him suck on pacifier while being in it.

had the same issue too.. but lillebaby save my life.. what i did was, i got my first lillebaby from carousell.. let my baby try out first before getting thm online.. so far so good.. baby loving it.. carrier arent cheap to keep buying and baby rejecting them.. you might consider buying from carousell first if you dont mind..

i stated around 1 month. we are using ergobaby. start with just short period like 5min to let him get used and walk around the house or balcony so he can look around. eventually he will like it better and can wear longer periods!

i started using konny when my baby was 5 days old but only for awhile. she cried at first but then i let her get use to it everyday and she love it! maybe when you put your baby in baby carrier, you can go for a short walk!

i placed my LO in ergobaby when he was arnd 2 months. at first he was struggling a lot in it but i rocked him and used pacifier to help him get more comfortable :) now he falls asleep instantly whenever we’re outside

Mine hated both konny & ergobaby carriers at that small age. I tried again when they are a few months old and it’s better. One preferred ergo & the other konny. Try again later 😊

Baby Needs to get used to the carrier, will take some time. Keep bouncing and patting while carrying baby. Also make sure the baby looks ergonomically comfortable is very important.

4mo, fell asleep within a min. I tried the Ergobaby Omni 360 on her when she was 1mo but she was crying in it as I didn’t know there was a min height requirement for it.

My 1month LO loves to sleep in the ergo bby carrier and it saves my back alot. Try to put and rock yourself or walk or tap their butt. It works for mine.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles