Which is your favourite library in SG with a great kids section? So far mine is Jurong Regional Library as it has the whole basement floor specifically for the little ones and is away from other library users :)

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I am looking forward to the opening of the new Pasir RIs library. The official opening is on 28 November, and I'm sure it will be a fun outing for my kids and I to plan. Jurong is too far for us- we need to stick to the East :)

i have tried out the Marine Parade and the Queenstown libraries, but my favourite still is the Central Public Lending Library at the NLB -- the kids area with the reading tree house is really nice and my boy absolutely loves it.

My favourite library is located at Bedok and Geylang East Public Library also not bad.The environment is nice and comfortable.Is a good place to bring children there when weekend.

I recently went to the Chinatown library - not super kids friendly per SE, but excellent selection of mandarin books for toddlers

Our favourite library hang-out is the one nearby our house as it is more accessible and we can go as and when we feel free.

VIP Member

The library nearest to my place is Woodlands Regional Library, and it has one entire floor dedicated to children as well.

VIP Member

that sounds fun, but it's too far for us. we've only been brave enough to venture to our nearest one at Bedok.. haha!

Aljunied library has alot of brand new book! love to go there with my children. :)

I'm looking forward to the opening of new Sengkang compass one library

thanks