Which injections will have fever after 7 days?

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes. MMR and some children will develop measles-like rashes. Mine developed mildly. Nurse at polyclinic did inform us prior to the injection. But not to worry about the rashes as it was a reaction when they intro the virus into the child. But it's v low so the immune can fight it. Fever lasted about 2 days. Between jus for info, vaccination at the polyclinic is free for citizens n pr other than optional vaccines that you can pay using CDA.

Read more

Ohhh... I believed it all also depends on the baby immunity and body..... some may cause fever to some some may not... but all will be mild fever... this is actually immunity building up.... and should happen within 24 hours after the jab....

with both my girls they didn't get fever... lots of fluids will do the trick...=) and lots of smiles after the injection. .. haha!!

My Son is every injection will have fever.. I think every kids is different in their immune system.. Mostly alot ppl say MMR..

every baby has different immune system . some may have fever some dun. my kids mostly after injection will turn out fever :(

All injections may cause fever at different period in time. For MMR, I was told fever might come in after 7 days.

8y ago

12 & 18 mths

VIP Member

MMR betweeb 5-10 days. but my lo did not have, I bathed her 4times a day to the hot weather.

Depends on your child's health. My son don't have any except 1 which last half a day.

I think got few injection is after 7 days then start fever :(

i thot all sort of injection also may bring fever. no?