Prenatal Visit

Which gynae is good/experienced in TMC

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I believe all of them are experienced; it’s only a matter of your preference e.g. a chatty, friendly doctor with a good sense of humour, etc. I went to Dr Sim LN, who was recommended to me by my friend. She’s a good dr with a balance of friendliness, good sense of humour and professionalism. She has a friend Dr Yeap ML who’s also not bad.

Read more

Dr Lim Ah Leng! Very senior and experienced doc. Delivered me from my mum’s 32 years ago. I’m now back to see him for my first child, currently in 2nd trimester. :)

Avoid Dr ong. She super rush and give me wrong info. Eg baby weight, baby position. No patient waiting but still need to wait !! Went once and feel super disappointed.

VIP Member

I suggest you asked your friends and colleagues for gynecologist recommendations. The gynea will tell you which hospital they are attached to...

Dr Benjamin Tham! Super nice, friendly and caring! :)) Experienced and patient too - Will take time to explain if I don't understand anything!

VIP Member

BENJAMIN THAM!!! 💃💃💃💃 SUPER recommended!! He is kind, chill, and super experience!!!.

ML Yeap!! She delivered both of my children! Super friendly and nice!