best toy

Which is the best toy that you have ever bought for your baby/toddler? Do share

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

For my toddler, a few things have really helped her: 1. Books - we bought a book on Paw Patrol (she loves them) and she made us read it to her 10x/day initially. Subsequently she memorised everything, and that even made her start memorising the spelling of all the dog’s names and start to love reading at the age of 3. Other books that have helped include the series of “Let’s...(give it a try)(listen)(be neat)(be kind)”. They taught her courage, kindness and the importance of listening/cleaning up. 2. Doctor/dentist toy set. She used to fear going to see the doctor and dentist, but after roleplaying with her and letting her use the tools (plus we brought them with her to the real dentist), she now loves her toothbrush and dentist visits. Plus she didn’t even cry during her flu vaccination at the doctor’s 3. Baby doll + bathtub + milk bottle/pillow/blanket + potty (oh, plus we got a cute potty book with a little baby figurine that can move between the pages) - the potty stuff was great for potty training. She would ask me to bring the book and read it to her when she sat on the toilet bowl. She would later let the baby doll sit on the toy potty too - the baby doll stuff was fantastic in preparing her to meet her younger sister. She imitated everything that I did for her, and now she’s a great elder sister:)

Read more
VIP Member

Blocks with different shapes and sizes and books

4y ago

Thank you!!:)

Super Mum

Wow nice ideas mummies! Thanks!

VIP Member

Kitchen set for toddlers(:

Super Mum

Sophie the giraffe

VIP Member