Which activities I can do wid my 2 n half month old baby for development of brain?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

There are so many things at home also that you can let your baby do and that will help not only in brain development but overall development of the child. You can give her say forks, spoons, serving spoons all together and can tell her to separate them. You can draw things for him and let her colour them according to the numbers that you give to each colour. You can get activities books for her that are meant for her age. They are very good for engaging kid''s mind. I myself get such books when I run out of ideas as what next should I do.

Read more
8y ago

:)

at 2 months of age, you can start playing basic peekaboo games with your baby. you can also start reading board books and showing the images to your little one. your baby does not really need too many games or toys at this age. but you can use a few rattles or simple toys that make some sound, or have a light. you can also darken the room and use a torch to shine light on the ceiling. your baby will love following the light.

Read more

at 2 months of age your baby will be very receptive towards lights and sounds. one of the best games you can play at this age to enhance various developmental skills is to use toys or objects that have some light, or make some sound. you can also play simple peekaboo by hiding your face behind your hand and then peeping out. your baby will love it :)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21458)

Hi.... You can get him block games, lego, gardening tools or any you tools in general where she has to use them for different things.

thanks