Where do ur bring ur child for haircut? My mum brought my 1yo kid to market to cut, always did a bad job, either nt balanced on the sides or some parts long some parts short.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yep I took my child out for haircut a few times and all ugly because my LO couldn’t stop moving or crying. Decided to listen to my peers and buy a hair shaver to DIY ☺️ Cleaning up was easier than I thought and LO so much happier haha probably because I couldn’t stop laughing 😆 A pretty fun bonding time!

Read more
Super Mum

I always cut my baby girl's hair 😛. I think for girls it's easier, just need to cut the bangs and trim behind a bit. For the bangs I just tie with a rubber band first then use big scissors to cut straight across, comes out perfect always! Boys might be challenging unless you're OK with bowl cut haha

Read more

I bring my son to the salon at the neighborhood estates $6 only where i live. His hair also not balanced, the auntie was trying to cut and he was crying. So end up with funny hair style.

At 1 year I used to manage the hair cutting at home while they sleep. As they got older we brought them to the salon at the neighborhood estate. They did a good job!

can actually DIY, just make sure to cut hair bit by bit and you should be fine :) Can entertain your child with some shows while you cut their hair

Bring him to a professional stylist. They are usually handy with kids and know what to do.

My husband will always do a good job in cutting and trimming our 13 months old

VIP Member

We got a kid shaver and do it ourselves . Not too shabby results too lol

VIP Member

There’s a kids salon at Marina Square. Scissor Paper Stone

TapFluencer

Scissors paper stone at marina Square.