Where can you shop for cheap but quality groceries around Cebu City??

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Nice suggestion! And I must agree - trust me, I'm a Cebuana and would recommend that place too! LOL If you're the type of shopper who really is after good local deals and always bring patience in handy then you are very much welcomed in Colonnade. Why patience? Because for the wet market, you need to dedicate at least 3hrs so you can walk through the literally long stretch of goodies sold in the streets. Yes, in the streets - no shading, you'll bump into all type of smell that there can be (poultry, meat, street foods etc.) but can guarantee that all you need can be found there ;) For the dry section, Colonnade mall itself showcases a good selection and is somehow close to the malls that we have here in Manila (but incomparable to the high end ones). It's one of Cebu's oldest malls but also has those department stores, boutiques and supermarket inside. ;)

Magbasa pa

A friend of mine who was based in Cebu City told me that Colonnade Supermarket is the best place to shop for both dry and perishable groceries. She once described it as being similar to Mustafa Centre in Singapore due to the variety of goods stocked in the supermarket. Price wise, it's great for people who buy things in bulk, you pay less when you buy more.

Magbasa pa

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-5054)