Where are the places to shop for toys? Is it cheaper to get it online, for example Amazon? Will the shipping fees be exorbitant if I buy from Amazon? :)

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always buy my toys from carousell because there are many sellers there who have brand new toys which they receive as gifts and they don't want. You can buy pre loved toys if you don't mind too. There are also a couple of sellers on cArousell directly purchasing toys from US so brands like fisherprice will be cheaper.

Read more

I buy the toys from a couple of places ie Baby market, Sweetpeas (from shopee app) and taobao. So far so good. Sweetpeas offers very good pricing for vtech products and Crayola. She has a number of educational toys as well.

Singapore gumtree, facebook preloved kids toys are also good options. What about the salvation army? That's if you wouldn't mind preloved stuff. For me, i always stick with prelove as much as i could. :)

I buy 1) from carousell ( try to get brand new one but I'm ok with 2nd hand in excellent condition too ) 2) Facebook preloved groups 3) baby fairs if got good deals 4) Taobao

Read more

My preschooler really love Lego which I buy second hand from Carousell

Amazon has free shipping if you spend 125usd