Can you recommend baby stuff worth getting from Amazon ? I'm looking for stuff to get to entitle free shipping . Thanks !

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Crayola crayons? Markers? Washable type. Some dvd like baby genius, if you don't mind intro children songs to baby. Storybook from Stone Arc Readers Level 1. Interesting graphics with little words to read to ur baby. Megabloks, it's cheap! If weaning : Baby bjorn soft bib. Nuk Mash and Serve Bowl I love baby blues, it's cheaper to buy there for some entertainment for myself, it's a comic on a family with 3 babies. It's very realistic and funny. Melissa and dough toys.

Read more

hmm.. I have friends who tried to get that but realized that the items that are eligible for the free shipping are quite limited. She suggested getting flash cards and workbooks if those are eligible. I think children's shoes are available too. Otherwise, you can also ask if other mummies would like to share and order together. :)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-7844)